Packet Pickup Info
Packet Pickup Schedule
It is highly recommended that each athlete pick up their packet prior to race morning. Race day packet pickup will only be available for out of town athletes.
Packet Pickup hours are as follows:
- Friday, May 2nd, 12 PM - 7 PM at Jack & Adam's Bicycles, 1210 Barton Spring Rd., Austin, TX 78704
- Saturday, May 3rd, 10 AM - 5 PM at Jack & Adam's Bicycles, 1210 Barton Spring Rd., Austin, TX 78704
- Sunday, May 4th, 6 AM - 7 AM at Walter E. Long Park.
Packet Pickup RulesThis is a USA Triathlon sanctioned event. The following rules must be followed:
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership. Those not having proof of USAT membership will be required to purchase a 1-day license. There will not be computers there to print your proof, so please come prepared. USAT memberships will be available for purchase (one-day $12, annual $45, or youth annual $15).
- You must pick up your packet in person during packet pickup hours. No exceptions.
- The age group of a participant will be determined by age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example, if you turn 25 years old in July of 2014, you will race and be ranked in the 25-29 age group for the entire 2014 season.
- Relay teams must come to packet pickup together to pick up their packets and each team member must have a valid USAT license.